The demo for the highly anticipated Red Faction: Guerrilla is now available for download on Xbox 360 and PS3. Perhaps RFG can best be described as GTA on Mars with improved combat and fully destructible environments. When I was at Volition I worked as a programmer on this project and was partly responsible for polishing the gameplay, weapons, camera, and controls. Trust me, this game is like nothing else out there and after playing it you will never look at a sledgehammer the same way again!
Recent TweetsKilledByAPixel Just released my HTML5 game "Super Aspen" playable in browser on #Newgrounds! https://t.co/xwdtEdxSmNKilledByAPixel The fix is in. The word is out. The jig is up. The system is down.KilledByAPixel @BonesAustin Not playing to win is not the same as playing to lose. Been good, working on a new game I'll announce soon.
Frank Engine Commits
- clean up box2d testbed project - 10.21.18
- added AddFixturePolygon & AddSensorPolygon - 10.21.18
- added SetFireTime - 10.20.18
- fix RedrawPatch clearing map - 10.20.18
- fix physics xforms not being set for children - 10.20.18
- use IsVisible for TextDecal - 10.20.18
- remove RenderPre - 10.19.18
- prevent bad sets on GameTimerPercent - 10.19.18
- init math values with nan in debug - 10.19.18
- box2d testbed tweaks - 10.19.18
Tag Cloudbonsai candy code crossword E3 experimental gameplay faster blaster film fractal frank engine free game game dev Game Jam GIF guitar illusion indie speed run infinite introduction invention ludum dare MAGFest money Nintendo Panel physics pick pixel Postmortem puzzle rapid prototype recursive safety pick screensaver sifteo slack slime mold subgenius T-shirt UE4 wactal wallpaper Wii words