I have just released the first videos of “The Infinite Words Screensaver”, the world’s first (and only) infinitely recursive crossword puzzle. This will also be my first project that I plan to sell online. There will be a free (and hassle free) demo which I will release very soon. The full version will include more fonts, modes, and color styles as well as allow for custom dictionaries and glyphs. Please excuse the highly compressed low res videos, the effect looks much better in HD.
Recent TweetsKilledByAPixel Just released my HTML5 game "Super Aspen" playable in browser on #Newgrounds! https://t.co/xwdtEdxSmNKilledByAPixel The fix is in. The word is out. The jig is up. The system is down.KilledByAPixel @BonesAustin Not playing to win is not the same as playing to lose. Been good, working on a new game I'll announce soon.
Frank Engine Commits
- clean up box2d testbed project - 10.21.18
- added AddFixturePolygon & AddSensorPolygon - 10.21.18
- added SetFireTime - 10.20.18
- fix RedrawPatch clearing map - 10.20.18
- fix physics xforms not being set for children - 10.20.18
- use IsVisible for TextDecal - 10.20.18
- remove RenderPre - 10.19.18
- prevent bad sets on GameTimerPercent - 10.19.18
- init math values with nan in debug - 10.19.18
- box2d testbed tweaks - 10.19.18
Tag Cloudbonsai candy code crossword E3 experimental gameplay faster blaster film fractal frank engine free game game dev Game Jam GIF guitar illusion indie speed run infinite introduction invention ludum dare MAGFest money Nintendo Panel physics pick pixel Postmortem puzzle rapid prototype recursive safety pick screensaver sifteo slack slime mold subgenius T-shirt UE4 wactal wallpaper Wii words