Bulkhead is a top down action rogue-like with large procedural generated maps that are fully destructible. I have been working on this game since 2012. It is built using my open source game engine called The Frank Engine. This is still a early build of the game and there is much more planned for the future!
- Move – WASD or Left Stick
- Aim – Mouse or Right Stick
- Shoot – Mouse Left or Right Trigger
- Reload – R or Gamepad A
- Melee – Mouse Right or Left Trigger
- Throw – Mouse Middle or Q or LB
- Select Item – 1-9 or Mouse Wheel or D-Pad
- Map – Tab or Gamepad Back
- Focus (Slows Time) – Space or L3
- Swift (Run Fast) – Shift or Gamepad X
- Magic – Ctrl or RB
How to play
Gameplay is currently set up like a classic rogue-like where you have 1 life to get as high of a score as possible. Try to get to the teleporter to finish the level which is marked on the map. You can see a larger map by pressing tab. When you collect money you will keep it after dying and can buy new skill, weapons, and characters.
If the game is running slow or choppy, try setting it to low graphics detail in the pause menu by pressing Escape.
2 Player Co-Op
A second player can join in if you have an extra Xbox 360 controller. This feature is still early in development.
- Kaz Has: Corridors of Uncertainty
- Blitzkriegsler’s First Contact: Corridors of Uncertainty
- Alpha Beta Gamer – Corridors of Uncertainty
- Indie Game Enthusiast – No Money, No Problem