Secret Formula was created by the team IDK composed of Saam Pahlavan, Jerry Uan, and myself. We created the game in 48 hours based on the theme “Secret” and the element “Vines”. The gameplay is a mixture of rope swinging action and stealth mechanics.
A very tight little game combining fun easy to learn hard to master mechanics with an elegant virtually dialogue free short story with an intriguing turn at the end.
– Ben “Yahtzee” Croshaw, Video Game Journalist
“This game was incredibly charming, engaging and fun. I loved the retro 16-bit graphics in the main character and environment and the story telling that was accomplished with different set pieces. The gameplay was great, and though difficult to master at first was intuitive and engaging and kept me wanting to play more after the game was finished.
– Kim Swift, Portal Team Lead
- “Secret Formula” – Latest version – Download the latest version here
- “Secret Formula” 48 hour version – The original prototype made for Indie Speed Run
- Source Code Viewer – For those interested this game is open source
- 5 Free Games in 2 Minutes – Secret Holiday Special
- Freeware Picks: Indie Speed Run 2.0.1 @ indiegames.com
- Secret Formula is one of the Indie Speed Run finalists!
- Secret Formula is the Indie Speed Run 2013 winner!
- Indie Speed Run 2013 Daily