I hosted a panel about game jams at MAGFest 13 and the video just went up today! We had some super talented and experienced panelists and covered a lot of ground. There was a lot of audience interaction and interest with over a hundred people in attendance. We talked about all aspects of the 48 game jam, from sleep schedules to art styles.
MAGFest was really fun too! I recommend checking it out. I was also on another panel: What’s in a Name: Video Games as the Next Great Sport, that was very interesting. They put up nearly all the panels and a lot of the music on The MAGFest YouTube Page.
Here are links to our panelist’s Ludum Dare pages and dev blogs…
- KilledByAPixel- Ludum Dare Page, Dev Blog
- 01010111 – Ludum Dare Page, Dev Blog
- foolmoron – Ludum Dare Page, Dev Blog
- SonnyBone – Ludum Dare Solo Page, Team Page
- ekun – Ludum Dare Page, Dev Blog, Vagante
I was also on a panel called “What’s in a Name: Video Games as the Next Great Sport”, check it out!